Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Travel West to East through Canada

Hi,

I am looking for advice on travel over canada. We are planning a trip round the world and our final leg is through Canada. June/July 2008. We would like to start in Vancouver and finish in Toronto. I have seen the prarie rail link which seems to cover plenty of destinations. The problem is that we cannot get off the train without pre-booked stops and we were hoping to do as we please. Is rail the cheapest option or is car hire competitve enough for us to consider, giving us more control over what we do? We are planning around 3 weeks in total. Budget around £1000 (hopefully)

We just want to see the best of what there is at a peaceful pace and reasonable cost.

Hayley

Travel West to East through Canada

Hi

Have you posted this on the Canada forum too?

Travel West to East through Canada

Hi,

No I havent !

I am new to the site and am just learning my way round. I will do that asap !

Thanks for the tip

  • emo myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment