Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Am I going to have enough time?

hi, i%26#39;m planning a trip to nepal for 4 weeks in January 08, ideally I would like to spend a few days in kathmandu, see the chitwan national park for a couple of days, trek to annapurna sanctuary (or poon hill) and also have a decent amount of time to just chill out at a friends just outside pokhara....





Do you think I would have enough time to do these things or am I going to be pushing it a bit for time?





Any advice you folks can give me would be a great help.... Thanks



Am I going to have enough time?


Hi





4 weeks is a great amount of time and you will have time to do the things you list. I would recommend flying internally wherever possible.





Have fun!


  • makeup trends
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment