Wednesday, April 25, 2012

buddha seekers

hi,

i am from malaysia. i would like to bring my dad to Lumbini.

I would like to know that from kathmandu to lumbini which kind of transport is the best and relax. This is because i do not want to tired out my dad. from lumbini i need to go to Kushinagar / Varanasi. Which is the best route to there?

1.) Kathmandu to Lumbini

2.) Lumbini to ( Kushninagar / Varanasi )

Please help.

Thank you very much

buddha seekers

Dear Nepallove,

Thanks for the reply. I would like have to more details:-

1. From Katmandu to Lumbini if i take a plane how much does it cost?

2.If i book / rent a car with driver how much does it cost too? ( From Katmandu to Lumbini )

3. Is there any plane from Lumbini to Varanasi? ( how much does it cost too? ) Or do you think i should take a train or other kind of transport ?

I really appreciate your reply.

Thank you very much.

  • microsoft web hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment