Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Anyone planning on doing the EDB Trek from the states?

Hello!



I hiked to EBC last spring and promised a native a favor and I haven%26#39;t been able to keep my promise yet. I am looking for someone who will be hiking to EBC and is willing to deliver a gift to a women in Namche Baazar. I can mail the gift, but it would be really expensive and I wouldn%26#39;t even be sure if it made it to her. If anyone is willing to help me, or if you have any questions please let me know. Thank You!!



Katie



Anyone planning on doing the EDB Trek from the states?


I just noticed I typed EDB instead of EBC....Whoops



Anyone planning on doing the EDB Trek from the states?


Hi Katie



I tried to respond earlier but I was not a Tripadvisor member and had to get a password. So I am not sure if the initial response got through. So here it is again...





I am from BC, Canada, not too far away from you. We are going to EBC via Namche Bazaar in October. If you have not found someone closer to deliver the gift by then I would be happy to. Unless the gift is an elephant or a piano or something like that!





Cheers



Ron




Katie,





Looks like we%26#39;ll be going in November and I%26#39;d love to deliver the gift for you but we live in India. I am looking for a reliable trekking company that stays in, hopefully, the best tea houses (actually I%26#39;d prefer tents). Who did you trek with and how was your experience? Also, have you heard much about the Gokyo Ri or Everest panorama trek? How was the altitude for you? The highest I%26#39;ve trekked was 16,500 and I felt just fine.





Monica




Hi, I will be leaving on Tuesday for Nepal and could take it with me. I live in Los Angeles, so you would have to send it overnight.



Christel

No comments:

Post a Comment