Tuesday, April 24, 2012

sarangkot

I want to know how to go Sarangkot from Pokhra . Can u please let me know about this details. This is very urgent for my tour .





Hence Please do the needful immediately . I hope your prompt reply within 2morrow positively.





Thanks-n-regards,



ARNAB BISWAS



sarangkot


The hike up the hill took about 3 and 1/2 hours. You first walk along the lakeside road towards the mountains. Then there is a small turn-off that says ';Sarangkot, 7 kilometers. However, the ascent is very steep. It starts out as dirt trails through a forest and then there are a series of stone stairs to the top. I use the term ';stairs'; loosely, because they are large natural stones laid out wherever they can fit best. Trails like these are all over the Nepalese montains and are said to have existed for hundreds of years.





cheers



andrewhaul



sarangkot


Thanks a lot for the information. But I want to know that how to go from Pokhra to Sarankot .





Secondly can u please let me know about the Hotel charges in Pokhra and Kathmandu in Indian Currency please .





My Choice is within Rs. 500 --Rs.700 per day for Lodging only . Can u provide me the List of Hotels within this Range?





Thanks-n-regards,



ARNAB BISWAS



KOLKATA

No comments:

Post a Comment