Tuesday, April 24, 2012

electric socket

I want to be able to charge my phone and MP3 player when I%26#39;m in Nepal. What kind of electricity sockets do they use there? Are they the same as India? Is it possible to buy adaptors there to use with Britsh plugs?

electric socket

Hi Emily

In some hotels you find standard British sockets and in some it is more common to find the round two pin types.

It would be possible to buy adaptors, but probably best to take your own. It is amazing what you can buy in KTM, it just takes a little time to find it!

For most things of this nature I can recommend the brilliant Bluebird Supermarket in Lazimpat. Downstairs is a food hall (I was delighted to find marmite and HP sauce for my treks) and the upper floors sell toys, clothes, electrical goods etc.

Have a great time.

  • makeup trends
  • sausage in a pasta recipe
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment