Thursday, March 29, 2012

Booking Hiking Trips in Kathmandu

Hi all,





I%26#39;m planning on visiting Kathmandu, but I don%26#39;t have any trips for hiking or sightseeing booked. How easy is it to book trips once you get there, or does everything have to be booked in advance with a tour company? I plan to fly next week....



Booking Hiking Trips in Kathmandu


there are some great hikes available in and around the Kathmandu area. One of my favourite areas is the Shivapuri National Park that has some good trails through beautiful forest. There are also some very special Bhuddist monasteries in and near to the park. Best to go with a guide that knows the area and this can be booked in advance or after you are in Kathmandu. A good place to stay is the Shivapuri Heights Cottage and then go with one of their guides.



Happy travelling !



Booking Hiking Trips in Kathmandu


I only had about a week in Nepal, so I planned ahead and was communicating with a reliable tour company well in advance. This helped me fine-tune my itinerary, and make the best use of my time visiting the fantastic country.





If you are interested in the contact information of the tour company I used, you may certainly send me a Private Message.


  • makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment