Thursday, April 19, 2012

Weather and Trail / Lodge conditions

Thinking of taking my girlfriend and sixteen year old son trekking in May / June this year. Anybody advise me on what the trail, lodge and weather conditions are likely to be?

Weather and Trail / Lodge conditions

Early May is a great time to go. Fresh and clear and dry. Which trek are you thinking of? End of May and June is the beginning of Monsoon so I suggest early May or even April if possible.

Weather and Trail / Lodge conditions

unfortunately cannot do anything before last week of may. I have been four times before but always winter. Thinking of Cho La pass to EBC. It%26#39;s gonna be all new for them

Main concern is not the weather, though that would be of interest. More the lodge situation


I was at Cho La pass in April and we had a bit of rain around Gorek Shep and also when back in KTM is rained alot. I think that is a little late in the season for the higher passes but I am not certain.

We camped but visited a few lodges which were a bit rough that high up. Also not sure of the availabilty of lodges around Cho La as it is so remote.

  • revlon
  • parameter order
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment