Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Tea House Trek? April 2006

Does anyone have a solid budget trekking outfit that they would recommend? Khatmandu to Llasa. Looking to visit Llasa, monasteries, EBC and the Rongbuk Monastery, tea houses, maybe some camping.

I%26#39;m a solo female traveler, wouldn%26#39;t mind a travel companion(s) to buffer the cost of hiring a guide, etc

Date of travel: April 2006...

would love any information, just as long as it%26#39;s inexpensive and safe.

danka... www.lumieredesoleil.com

Tea House Trek? April 2006

hey, I hope your trip to Nepal went well

I%26#39;m planning a trip there myself as a solo traveler and I was wondering if you could suggest to me any tea houses in the Annapurna or Langtang regions?

thanks

~jarias

  • revlon
  • advice and suggestions
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment