Wednesday, April 18, 2012

situation update 2008

Could anybody give me a genuine insight on the situation in Nepal right now ? I am planning a trip in March 2008. I have read in the news website ekantipur .com that there is an acute shortage of fuel and riots are going on in the plains.I heard that even food supplies are going low. Please update me on the present situation so that I can plan my trip ??



situation update 2008




Hello johno40





Yes! you heard the right things situation overhere more stressed because of fuel shortage but that doesn%26#39;t make any impact for the travellers be fully assure and make your plan on upcoming trip to Nepal. i have just finished my trekking and back to my home country soon!!





cheers



andrew



situation update 2008


is the fuel strike having any impact on travelly to Chitwan national Park - id heard there were blockades in the southern Terai?





Also, are taxis etc running normally to and from the airports?





Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment