Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Nepal Tea Houses

Hello all,



I%26#39;m a graduating Senior this year applying for a grant for a year of travel abroad, hopefully tea house trekking in Nepal. The grant requires some specifics though, for instance what the name of the hostels or in this case tea houses are on my trek. I%26#39;m guessing that most tea houses don%26#39;t have names, but if anyone could suggest some tea houses along the annapurna circuit and in Langtang (or just give me some really well made up names) I would really appreciate it and it would be helping me take some giant leaps twords getting this grant.



~jarias





Nepal Tea Houses


You can get money to go trekking in Nepal? Sounds like a pretty good deal.





I don%26#39;t recall many specific teahouse names (although we did stay at the Hill-ton once!). However you can pretty easily generate a list of names:





x Hotel



Hotel x



x Guesthouse





where x = Tibet, Buddha, Namaste, Annapurna, Lama, Everest, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment