Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Typhoid innocuation - shot vs. pill?

Will be traveling to Nepal and Typhoid vaccination is ';recommended'; for this country.

What%26#39;s more effective / less side effects the pill or the shot?

thank you

Typhoid innocuation - shot vs. pill?

My local travel clinic recommended the capsules as being more effective than the shot. (and less painful!) I don%26#39;t recall having any side effects, and I can report that I have yet to contract Typhoid. :)

Typhoid innocuation - shot vs. pill?

thank you for the reply- will you recall the name of the pills?


Sorry, I don%26#39;t recall the name.


I%26#39;m in the middle of the 4-dose regimen now. The one I%26#39;m taking is called Vivotif Berna. The pharmacy had to special-order it.


thanks for the replies

  • uk hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment