Thursday, April 19, 2012

Help me get to Kathmandu from Delhi!

Hi,





I am fortunate enough to be sent out with work to Pune in India for 4 weeks and have taken 10 days holiday to get a bit of trecking in, in Nepal before I start. They have organised the flights to Delhi from London, but I%26#39;ve been finding it impossible to get to Kathmandu from delhi.





I have since found this to be a popular and sometimes over subscribed flight path, but does anyone have any advice on other modes of transport over there?





A coach/bus or train, or possibly a combination needed to get there. Any idea on travel times and how I go about booking this?





Many Thanks





James



Help me get to Kathmandu from Delhi!


http://www.seat61.com/Nepal.htm





I am trying to get someone from Delhi to Nepal and it has been impossible. flights are overbooked. the above website has tips on how to take the train/bus to Nepal

No comments:

Post a Comment