Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Ultralites v. Balloons

Has anyone done an UltraLite flight from Pokhara? I am trying to decide between ballooning in the Kathmandu Valley or the Ultralite in Pokhara. I have not been ballooning nor in an ultralite before and was hoping if anyone has experienced either or both they could share their experience to give me some idea of what to expect.





thanks :-)



Ultralites v. Balloons


I believe that the balloon flights in Kathmandu Valley have been stopped (they were definitely not running earlier this year, and had been suspeded for some time) - the microlight flight from Pokhara is excellent, though (can be a little lumpy if you catch a thermal!)





Ultralites v. Balloons


Thanks a lot Fat Geezer (hehe) I apreciate your help - they are still advertising/selling the balloon flights online - glad I didn%26#39;t send off payment... I was tending towards the ultra lite so now the decision is out of my hand and ultralite it is!




I ended up doing UltraLite flight from Pokhara and it was the most amazing thing I have ever done in my life! I could not take the smile of my face for hours and hours... I would recommend it to anyone, in fact I am looking at trying to do another over Kruger National Park later this year.




Hi there;







Paragliding is alo an option.....



I think next time i get there i%26#39;ll do that...



starts from Sarangkot i believe..





Happy flights!

No comments:

Post a Comment