Thursday, April 19, 2012

Short way to view Mount Everest

I%26#39;ll go to Asia on July. I would like to know the shortest way to visit Everest. I don%26#39;t gonna hike. In adition,I want to go to Lhasa tibet and spend maximun 3 days. Is that possible?





I don%26#39;t know if go to everest thru Kathmandu and then visit Mount Everest and then to Lhasa. Or travel from Lhasa to Rongbuk Monastery view the everest and then go to Kathmandu.





Please somebody can advise me the fastest and cheaper way.





Raulenrique1





Short way to view Mount Everest


I think it takes about the same time (and I don%26#39;t know if it%26#39;s any cheaper) to do the Lhasa-Kathmandu trip in one direction or the other. However, for acclimatization, it is probably better to spend a few days in Lhasa before traveling on to Everest. Most trips take a few days to get there, stopping at some more monasteries on the way. If you start in Kathmandu, you won%26#39;t have much time to acclimatize before reaching the high elevations in the Everest area.





Also, if you%26#39;re planning on traveling in the rest of China, the visa situation works better if you do that before reaching Nepal. If you enter China through Tibet, you will be put on a more restrictive group visa.



Short way to view Mount Everest


Thank you.





I think I gonna take a plane which takes a hour from Nepal, see the mount everst


  • revlon
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment