Thursday, April 19, 2012

Hotel Choice: Hyatt Kathmandu or Yak and Yeti

Is one of these hotels more centrally located? I can%26#39;t find a good map, but it seems like Yak and Yeti might be closer to Durbar Square, whereas the Hyatt is farther from town. Comments?



Hotel Choice: Hyatt Kathmandu or Yak and Yeti


Fluff:





The Yak and yeti is indeed more centrally locaited - right down the street from the Royal Palace. My wife and I have stayed in both places. The Hyatt is nearer the airport. They do run a shuttle to the central part of the city. I thought the rooms were better at the Hyatt. I might be helpful to read the reviews for both places on Trip Advisor.



The food was a toss-up at both places with a slight edge to the Yak and Yeti for the breakfast spread. If we go back our choice in this order would be Dwarkas ( it was full so we were put in the Hyatt), the Hyatt and the Yak and Yeti. We didn%26#39;t spend a lot of time in either place as we were out and about playing tourist.



Hotel Choice: Hyatt Kathmandu or Yak and Yeti


I%26#39;d agree with Blue and suggest Dwarikas.





All three are in Ktm and you can easily get around.





Yak and Yeti is most centrally located but Dwarikas is a sublime exprerience.





I%26#39;d suggest Dwarikas, Y%26amp;Y and Hyatt in that order.

No comments:

Post a Comment