Thursday, April 19, 2012

1 week in Nepal to trek, lone 20-something female

I am looking for some advice regarding a trip planned to Nepal next May. I have only a week to fit in as much trekking as possible, but am a student and on a tight budget.





I am a 20-something female travelling alone, and will be starting in Kathmandu. How likely will I be able to find some mates to travel with, or would it be advisable instead to book in with a company?





How easy is it to trek without a guide?





Itinerary ideas for 7 days, 6 nights leaving from KTM?



THANKS!



1 week in Nepal to trek, lone 20-something female


You can go trek with out guide too but single female be awear.you have only 7 days so I suggested to do Ghorepani Poon hill trek which is worth and beautiful scenery.You will be able to find some mates during your trek coz that is very famous trekking area in Annapurna region.



Suggestion Itinerary



1.Kathmandu to Pokhara



2.Pokhara to Nayapul and start trek to Tikhedhunga or Ulleri



3.Trek to Ghorepani



4.Trek to Tadapani



5.Trek to Ghandruk



6.Trek to Nayapul and drive to Pokhara



7.Pokhara to Kathmandu.



If you wants to know more details send me message through Trip Advisdor.



1 week in Nepal to trek, lone 20-something female


I Agree with Mr. Panday%26#39;s message.





Although you are tight on budget the only thing i%26#39;d NOT try to be cheap is safety;



So; Always WITH a guide or porter/ guide.





Feel free to drop me a line on any time,





grtz,



Frank,



[living in the Netherlands, married with a Nepali].




Yea I agree with Webuk but Kellco is student and he/she have tight budget.So I prefer to Lodge tea house trek which is very cheap than camping trek.

No comments:

Post a Comment