Saturday, April 21, 2012

which boots

Am new to the trekking business and need some advice. Just bought some boots, brasher trailmaster gtx. they seem very strong and overall happy with them. My question. i am going to EBC in march so bought these boots now to '; wear them in';. They gave me a blister on one foot within half an hour on a hill climb today,other than that seem comfortable. Do i keep them , break them in and they will soften up or are they just the wrong boot for me?? please help.



which boots


Good plan to buy your boots early and break them in.





Since you say they%26#39;re comfortable, maybe you should give them another chance--try different socks and/or tying the laces differently.



which boots




I agree ;





probably you give them a second chance and after loosing your blisters try to get used to them.



Did you have a kind of ';these are the ones'; when you slipped into the shoes when trying them at the shoestore?



Then they must be defintely the right shoes for you.



It happens sometimes to me too, also in runningshoes.



Anyway; the trek is a very nice one.



I did it before and if you need more info%26#39;s, then feel free to drop me a line,







Grtz,



Frank.




I have trekked to EBC over 20 times now.



Yes, get your boots worn in, they are fine for the job.Obviously there aren%26#39;t any hills in Bucks, so before you go get plentyof good long walks (7-8 hours) on Scottish and Lakeland hills if you can.


  • makeup trends
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment