Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Safety for Tourists?

I%26#39;m planning a trip to India and Nepal at the end of February. I passed by a sporting goods store today to pick up a few things and was helped by a Nepalese man. I mentioned my trip and he told me to be careful because of recent bombings and violent protests around the country. He also mentioned intermitten power outages throughout the country.





I thought we would be safe around Feb/March timeframe since the elections are not due to take place until April; however, it seems like the country is gearing up earlier than expected. Should I be worried and cancel the Nepal segment of my trip?



Safety for Tourists?


The nepalese man is dead right dont plan any trips to nepal right now.Power shortage fuel shortage and what not is going on out there. Watch www. ekantipur.com for news updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment